I finally got a new computer monitor and downloaded all the pictures to the computer. Time to catch up on a few things from the past month!
Oliver turned 2 on February 9! He has such spirit. Always keeping me on my toes and chasing after him. His birthday party was a dump truck/construction truck theme.
The day of his birthday we celebrated just the 5 of us with cupcakes and his favorite meal.
The night of his birthday we had surprise visitors! My parents drove down for the weekend! Ollie was so happy to have Pap and Grandma at his party. They helped me so much at his party, I would have been a frazzled mess without them!
The next day all of our friends came over for lunch and cake! We borrowed a friends bounce house for outside entertainment along with the sand box and chickens.
We had minestrone soup and pepperoni bread for lunch. It was sort of a gamble making a new soup recipe but I thought it turned out delicious and hearty.
The cake...I found a great idea online to put a cake in the bed of a dump truck.
Layers of chocolate cake and chocolate mousse and a couple gummi worms hiding out. The cupcakes were my Great Grandmother's chocolate cake and caramel icing. Just as good as I remember.
Never left Pap's side the whole time!
Happy Birthday Oliver! Here's hoping next year is just as full of fun and surprises!












No comments:
Post a Comment