At the beginning of this week Ollie hit me in the face with a baby. Yes it was intentional. Yes he was mad at me. My glasses were in two pieces. The leg broke off and there is a hairline crack in the lens. It hurt.
Fast forward a few days. The rest of the week pretty similar just no more broken things. I decided Ollie and I needed to go on a date. I gave him two choices ice cream or pie. He replied that he did not want chicken pot pie, we had just had that for dinner the night before. He wanted ice cream.
On the way home I asked him if he had fun with just mommy and Ollie.
His response, no, I had fun with the other girl
What girl?
The other girl in a dress.
(There was a table of three college girls sitting behind us eating ice cream. One of them was wearing a dress.)
Ollie needs to learn date etiquette.
Thanks for a fun date Ollie! Even if you had more fun with the other girl.

1 comment:
Maybe Charlotte and I should go on a date, because we haven't really been getting along lately either...
Post a Comment