Would a shot of whiskey numb the pain of me beating my head against a wall?
How many more times can I say, "No thank you, what you are doing is not acceptable"?
How many more times will Ollie go to timeout for saying "damnit"? It took a full day to stop him from saying "booty" repeatedly.
Why does Clara need to learn to climb the stairs at 9 1/2 months?
Yesterday was supposed to end at midnight. Today was supposed to be better, yesterday was not supposed to continue into today.
Am I going to go insane from these children?
Moving is too stressful.
This is only a phase. This is only a phase. This is only a phase.
We went to the library this morning to play. Every time I hear a kid cry, I automatically assume Ollie did something to them. Is this mean of me? No, I have a good history to back up my assumption.
Are you allowed to cry in the library? Me, an adult, a thirty one year old woman, mom to 3 children under the age of 5.
I am missing our routine. Our life. Our friends. Our kids friends.
One day things won't be like this. This is just the small stuff, right?
2 comments:
I wouldn't say it's "small stuff," but yeah, one day it won't be like that. Keep your head up and do the best with what you've got, and right now, that's 3 kids under 5.
We love you and miss you too!
i feel ya sista...i'll send some good vibes your way and hope for easier days for you. the whiskey won't necessarily numb the pain, but it will make you not necessarily care about the throbbing. hugs
Post a Comment