Life isn't always roses and puppies. I had a bad day.
Did I bang my head against a wall?
No. So I guess it was a success.
The kids went to bed by 9 last night. Asleep by 9. A first since we moved. Craig and I watched a movie.
On to brighter and better things. Here are some pictures to update since moving.
Clara's last nap in her first bedroom
All packed up, only a few things didn't make it on the truck
Lunch on the road
Unpacked boxes were a huge hit with the kids
The new house needs some curb appeal
One of the many overgrown shrubs that had to go.
This one was taken out before the truck was unpacked.
We uncovered a second parking spot in the driveway
Ollie was totally into discovering new boundaries at the new house. Lots of possibilities for getting into trouble.
Second set of overgrown shrubs that had to go. One because they were hideous. Two because a retaining wall needed to be built to help with water issues in the basement.
And of course the little boys couldn't let the big boys have all the fun. Landon and Ollie scraped up floor tiles in the basement.
No comments:
Post a Comment