This past Sunday a rare moment occurred when Oliver and Clara were napping.
I snuggled on the couch with Landon.
Another rare moment.
Clara woke up first, on my way to her room, I notice a smell of poop.
Odd I thought, I just cleaned the bathrooms 2 hours ago.
I grabbed the doorknob to Clara's room when Ollie says
"Hi Mommy."
"I poop."
Great!
So that faint smell of poop wasn't so faint.
There he was sitting on the carpet with his diaper off but only a streak of poo on the floor.
Using that great sense of smell, I locate the scene of the crime to the computer chair.
Not the holy throne one would think of when doing such deed.
I toss Ollie in the bath and get Clara who is by this point screaming.
Pick her up and notice she has poop up the back and out the sides of her diaper!
Great. Just great!
Skip to Monday.
Ollie has a fresh diaper on and has a blowout.
Dripping down the leg blowout.
Up the back, with chunks, kind of blowout.
Thankfully, or not thankfully depending on how you look at it, he had no clothes on.
Once again the computer chair is the scene of the crime.
I am sensing a theme here.
Skip to Tuesday.
I am scrambling to make lunch.
The usual scene of the boys fighting/screaming/running trucks through the house/whining for tv/whining for food/drinks
Clara is patiently sitting on the floor playing by herself trying not to get a truck crashed into her.
A hard job for the babe who doesn't move yet.
She's very good at wincing when Ollie approaches.
Who isn't?
Finally I pick her up and take her to the highchair drop her in her seat and notice something wet on my arm.
Gross! Seriously! Poop again!
Third day in a row!
Can't a girl catch a break?!
I walk through the house to get a diaper and wipes, because of course the box of wipes in the living room is empty. Come back to the dining room to change Clara and supervise lunch and Landon says...
"Mom, you have poop on your foot."
I walk through the house to get a diaper and wipes, because of course the box of wipes in the living room is empty. Come back to the dining room to change Clara and supervise lunch and Landon says...
"Mom, you have poop on your foot."
2 comments:
Ugh! I feel for ya. Those days are never fun, but "they" do say bad things come in 3's so maybe you are done with the nasty poop episodes. :)
oh NO!!! poor mama again!!
Post a Comment